Monday, October 13, 2008

Inflatable Ball Pit - Happy Time Bouncer & Ball Pit


Happy Time Bouncer & Ball Pit Customer Review: This is the best!!!
I purchased this for my nephew's 3rd birthday. I gave to him a week early on Labor Day 2008 so he could play in it. All the kids had a blast. We were very pleased upon taking it out of the box how nicely constructed it is. It is not a cheap vinyl at all. Very strong material. So easy to set up. Great that it comes with the blower motor and a pack of balls. We put a thick drop cloth under it in case there were any rocks in the grass or anything and to also not get it dirty on the bottom. For the price, you just can't beat it! My 1.5 year old nephew hung out in the front section with all the balls while my 3 year old nephew jumped around in the back section. They both loved the basketball hoop. My 9 month old niece even loved sitting inside the ball pit. When the day was over, it packed up very nicely. I recommend purchasing a plastic container to keep everything in for easy traveling. This is a must have. What a great gift!!!




Technorati :